Enter our fantastic competition to win a limited edition BTCC 10 year anniversary print signed by Dan Cammish, Gordon Shedden & Matt Neal.
To enter simply follow us on one of our following social media accounts and answer the question below. All correct answers will be randomly drawn.
Please select a valid form.
*All personal details will be kept securely for competition purposes only. If you have selected to join Yuasa’s mailing list, your details will be stored securely and only ever used by Yuasa to send occasional e-mailers relating to Yuasa products and news. Once a winner has been chosen and the prize claimed the personal details of all entrants not wishing to join the mailing list will be discarded immediately.
Terms and Conditions
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to GS Yuasa Battery Sales (UK) Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 13, Hunt’s Rise, South Marston Park, Swindon, SN3 4TG
Terms and Conditions:
1. There are five prizes, which consists of a five Limited Edition BTCC 10-year anniversary signed prints.
2. To be entered into the prize draw, entrant must correctly answer the set question and follow Yuasa on their social media accounts. Incorrect answers will not be entered.
3. Entry is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
4. Entrants must be 18 or over.
5. Entry is not open to employees of GS Yuasa or anyone involved in the administration of the draw.
6. To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the above entry form by 6pm (GMT) on Sunday 15 November 2020.
7. The competition will run from 10am (GMT) on Monday 14 September to 6pm (GMT) on Sunday 15 November 2020. Only entries during this period will be counted.
8. There are five winners. Each winner will be selected after each remaining BTCC round of 2020 and will receive one limited edition print.
9. The winner will be selected at random if they satisfy the conditions of entry set out here.
10. Participants entering in any other manner will not be accepted.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
12. No purchase is necessary.
13. No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
14. The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw.
16. Entering the prize draw signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting this prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.