Yuasa Complete Workshop Battery Testing Kit including GYT50 battery tester
Special offer price: £40 + VAT
Our Complete Workshop Battery Testing Kit includes everything you need to start seeing the benefits of battery testing, including:
- A GS Yuasa battery tester, specifically developed and tested to provide an accurate assessment of general battery state of health
- A comprehensive guidebook, including step-by-step instructions
- Complete point of sale material, including posters and a countertop display to communicate the scheme to workshop customers
- A pack of mirror hangers, used to communicate to customers that the test has been carried out when a battery passes the test.
Get your Complete Workshop Battery Testing Kit delivered for just £40 + VAT using the link below.
Please note, clicking ‘buy now’ will open the webpage of our partner, JSM, to fulfil your order.
Why check batteries
With lockdown measures continuing to ease across the UK, there’s never been a more important time to check the battery on the vehicles seen by workshops and garages across the country.
At the height of the coronavirus pandemic, it is estimated that around 70% of the UK’s cars remained immobile – the negative effects of which, especially on a vehicle’s battery, are well documented.
Battery related problems such as difficulty starting and even non-start can cause considerable and unnecessary stress and frustration for customers. That’s why we’re encouraging workshops and garages across the UK to incorporate a quick battery check into the schedule of every vehicle they see.
Test for success
Incorporating a quick and easy battery check, often taking no more than a minute, can bring a wide range of benefits for workshops and garages, including:
- Increased profitability – make more money from batteries
- Increased customer satisfaction and long-term loyalty
- Significant new revenue opportunities
- Expanded business capabilities