The YU-Lite Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Battery Range
Designed for use in emergency lighting, wireless security, fire and other industrial applications, the YU-Lite NiMH range has been specially engineered for applications where long life and dependability are critical.
Key features and benefits include:
- Rechargeable with excellent cyclic performance
- Long service life of up to 4 years in emergency lighting applications
- Single cells & multiple pack configurations available for design flexibility
- Fully customisable – any style, connection type & voltage available upon request
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) certified
- High temperature versions tested to ICEL 1010
- Foamed Nickel technology & 3D mesh structure allows higher capacity in smaller can size
- Maintenance free
- Higher energy density & up to double the capacity*
- Environmentally friendly – no heavy metals*
- All popular plugs, leads & tag connections available
- All standard voltage configurations available
- For industrial applications, e.g. emergency lighting
*When compared to equivalent NiCD product
YU-Lite NiMH high temp & standard cells are available in most can sizes. Popular sizes include the D, 4Ah QQ cell (18670), SC, AA & A.
Popular YU-Lite NiMH Configurations
Style 4 (stick). Note: For packs with leads add 4mm to length.
|Cell Qty||Voltage||Capacity (Ah)||Dimensions (L x D) mm||Faston Tags & Leads||Leads & Amp Plug||Tags||Faston Tags|
|2||2.4||4||144 x 19||2QQHM4-0LFT||2QQHM4-0LA4||2QQHM4-0T4||2QQHM4-0F4/LS|
|3||3.6||4||216 x 19||3QQHM4-0LFT||3QQHM4-0LA4||3QQHM4-0T4||3QQHM4-0F4/LS|
For a full list of configuration options, including can size and connector type, click the link below.